Friday 8 June 2012

when some became many

Do you know any more album covers like this? What's this effect called?

ETA: Not all of these treat the idea in the same way, but they all do the same basic thing.

1 comment:

Anoop Bhat said...

The effect elaborated in Pink Floyd's 'Ummagumma' cover art is called the Droste's Effect.